It’s no secret the commercial insurance industry has an image problem. No one grows up dreaming about a commercial insurance career, or producer, as they are more commonly known. Many people end up in the industry by accident – and stay.
- Uncapped, Bigly (and Big League) Six-Figure Income Potential
- Consultative, Trusted Advisor Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales
- Residual Commissions from Repeat Sales
- Relationship Sales
- Stable Industry
- A Satisfying and Rewarding Long-Term Career
- Business Insurance Sales is Totally Different from Other Insurance Sales!
- Great Work Culture
- Build Your Own Business – Inside a Business
- Limited Overnight Business Travel