In today’s competitive environment, it is imperative that you attract top talent. We recruit and develop top performing sales professionals that can take your business to the next level. We help sophisticated broker/agents like you grow your next generation of producers by discovering candidates interested in commercial insurance brokerage career opportunities.
We have been helping broker/agents to recruit and develop producers since 2000. We have placed hundreds of candidates in firms all across the United States and our success rate to date is 70%.
Not a single course or training event, but an ongoing learning and skill development process that carries new producers until they succeed. We provide the foundation that new producers need to start selling — fast.
Top Talent Search
We recruit amazing people to help your business reach new heights. Our recruiting process has proven effective in persuading top candidates to consider insurance agent career opportunities.
- We recruit business-to-business (B2B) candidates with successful sales experience in other industries.
- Our professional assessment process ensures that recruits have the skills, abilities and motivation to succeed in commercial insurance sales.
- All candidates are from the client’s local area.
Our assessment process ensures that candidates have the right stuff to succeed as producers.
- Smart Screening – We save clients from making costly hiring mistakes by screening candidates they source
- Independent Assessment – We provide a written assessment of each candidate
- Evaluation – We screen for these characteristics:
- Multiple evidence-based, job-specific interviews
- Assessment profiles (available only to professionals)
New Producer Development
Our program focuses on getting new producers selling fast.
- Sales and technical curriculum – Provides essential skills to learn the insurance business and to start prospecting quickly.
- Mentoring and coaching – Allow producers to successfully conduct initial meetings and qualify prospects early.
- Learn sales operations fast – Work through early deals; applications, marketing, proposals and the entire sales process.
- Weekly Prospecting Report – Focus on initial appointments set and conducted, and building the new producer’s pipeline.
- Prospecting Plan and creation of Business Plan – Focus and support to the new producer’s prospecting activities.
- Support – Sales coach and mentors provide support throughout the normally 6-month program.