You’re a successful Business-to-Business (B2B) sales rep.
You do well.
You make a good living.
You work for a reputable company.
You sell a quality product or service.
You like your boss and colleagues too.
You’re comfortable in a great sales JOB.
In your gut, you wonder whether your “great JOB” is really a “crappy CAREER”?
If you kick the tires on commercial insurance broking, you’ll find a ton of reasons why it’s a great B2B sales CAREER and not just a sales JOB.
Here’s a short list of 10 reasons to consider the commercial insurance broker career:
- Learn a profession, build a clientele, get rich slowly-but-surely — that’s the commercial insurance broker career in a nutshell
- Transparent, limitless income — you earn a % of the income that your clientele generates for the firm — say goodbye to black box compensation formulas and ever-changing compensation plans that cap your income potential
- Stable industry for the long-term — business insurance isn’t going away, is not easily replaced, and there’s low risk of the Amazon-effect because it’s too complicated and risky for businesses to buy business insurance on their own
- Sell to very important people — business owners and the C-level in large organizations
- Sell very important people a very important service — they count on you to get it right so that their business survives and prospers
- Truly consultative, trusted advisor selling — you customize a solution for each client that is unique to their business risks and needs — the client needs your advice
- The opportunity to make good money soon – and big-time 6-figures long term — if you can commit a few years to modest earnings during the early grind, you set yourself up for a lifetime of huge income upside
- Every business needs it and they buy it every year — there is a guaranteed buying decision date — they renew their business insurance program every year on the same date! Annual client renewals (and commissions to you) are a beautiful thing!
- Strong support/service staff allows you continued capacity to keep adding new clients — you won’t get bogged down with account management work and pick up most of your new clients through referrals and networking after the first few years
- No corporate B.S. — say goodbye to income caps, crazy new business quotas, dumb sales contests, territory restrictions, overnight travel, mandatory cold call blitzes, etc.